Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy birthday, Live it Up a Little! Oh, and bye-bye, band.

I FAILED MY BAND FINAL! That means, there is little chance that I will be in band next year. Sorry, folks.

On a happier note, my forum is nearly a year old. Don't know what it is? Well, I'll tell you!

My forum is a collection of people like me, gamers, roleplayers, that stuff. We're mostly dedicated to roleplays, but we have some other stuff to- Forum games in the trash can, a whole collection of short stories by our talented members, a whole book written by on of my favorite members, and a banner made by yours truly.

We also have a team of dedicated administrators, a few gods, a neko/kitsune, a kitsune, a demon, a half dragon.... You know what? It would be simpler for you to name it, and see if we have it.

Anyway, we're nearly a year old now. Yep, big milestone. I'm working on the collage right now, in fact. Oh, did I mention that I do collages for the site every now and again? They're really cool.

Want to see them? Then come on in!

No comments:

Post a Comment