Saturday, August 28, 2010

School.. Blegh..

School's started again, and I am already sick of my new school. Meh, at least it's only two years until I see Taylor again. And, maybe, (hopefully?) I'll see Hannah again before that.

So, you're wondering what's happened so far this week? Let me try to write it all down.

On Tuesday, first day of school, I had to get my last shot. : P I don't know why I hadn't already gotten it, so don't ask me. Then, I spent 90% of first period, history, in the nurses office and such, getting my change to this school finalized and such. Then, Gym, which I missed the first ten minutes of because I couldn't find it. Third period, Science, was much the same.

Somehow, they'd messed up my schedule and put me in band this year instead of Art. I still don't know how they managed that. After band, which I spent drawing, it was off to Lunch. I spent most of THAT getting a I.D., grabbing my lunch money, and in the lunch line, so I ended up missing the first twenty minutes of Theatre, which, obviously, I had fifth period. Then I had Math, which went as well as could be expected, and then L.A. We went to the library, I checked out a book, and had replaced it with another by the end of the period. The week went on like this until Friday.

What was so different about Friday, you ask? I give you two words in answer: Pep Rally.
Have I mentioned that I utterly loathe pep rally's? They're full of shouting kids, loudly playing bands, and screaming cheerleaders. I still have the headache... The only good thing about pep rally's is that it's a extra hour to read my book and draw- Well, that, and the fact that the cheerleaders are hot.

...What? I'm gay, and proud of it. Besides, they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment