Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm bored out of my mind at the moment, so I've got some music on permanent loop, and I've decided something.

Everytime I update this, I get no comments. This could be for three reasons: One, no one reads it, two, you're afraid to comment, or three, you can't find the comment button.

I can solve two of these.

One: I'm going to give more people links to it, and hope they give their friends links, and hope those friends comment.

Two: At the end of each update, I'll ask for questions. These can be about anything, such as, for the people who know me, why I'm not putting in everything that's happened to me, or why I leave stuff out, and if you don't know me, or don't want to ask that, you could ask me if certain things have happened to me before, or other stuff. Seriously. Ask me anything, I don't bite.

Three: If you can't find the comment button, you're hopeless, sorry.

So, questions, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment